What criteria guides our land acquisition process?
When acquiring land, we are looking for the following attributes:
- We will consider parcels of land of any size, however small areas up to 2000 sqm are preferred
- The property may feature a house positioned either in the middle or at the front of the section, with the potential to be relocated to accommodate another dwelling on the site
- Good access for relocating a house onto (we can assist with the assessment of this)
- Convenient access to public transportation options or pedestrian/cycle pathways is preferred
- An ideally flat terrain or a gentle slope is desirable
What are the price considerations for well-located land?
We offer market value, and there are no agent fees linked to our land acquisitions
Is the acquisition of multiple sites a possibility?
Absolutely! If you and your neighboring property owners are contemplating a sale, we are open to discussing potential opportunities further.
Other points of interest:
- We can manage your land subdivision, making it easier for you
- We’re open to joint ventures and can also consider relocating transportables or constructing new houses based on your site’s needs
Our goal is to create more housing through innovative solutions, to put more New Zealanders in homes – creating better family environments, better communities and better futures.
If you have land that you are considering selling, now is a great time to connect with us.
Send us a Message: