PRICED TO SELL – WE NEED THE YARD SPACE! Modern 30m2 studio unit, brand new and ready to relocate! Instant cashflow $$$. Last one left!
This really is the perfect time to maximise the use of your property with minimal fuss.
Clad in timber weatherboard, this modern studio is the ideal addition to your property to use as a minor or secondary dwelling, granny flat, home office, worker accommodation, or to get those teenagers out of your hair!
This Studio includes:
- Open plan kitchen, living and bedroom space
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- Modern kitchen installed with bench top, kitchen sink and tap, kitchen cupboards, hob and oven
- Separate laundry cupboard
- Fully insulated – underfloor R1.6, ceiling R3.2 and walls R2.2 (underfloor insulation supplied with the house to be installed onsite)
- Plumbed and wired ready for installation at site
- Gas continuous flow hot water system
- Double glazed with aluminium joinery windows and an exterior sliding door (incl. lock and keys)
- Horizontal weatherboard exterior, exterior paint applied – Resene Double Alabaster
- Colour Steel Endura roofing Iron
- Build completed by construction students, overseen and signed off by an LBP Supervising Builder and Auckland City Council Building Officer
- You will need to complete the internal plastering and painting. We can put you in contact with a painter in need.
Curious to find out what a previous purchaser of the same 30m2 Studio thought? See their finished Studio photos below…
- Click here to read our Blog about Why Relocating a 30m2 Studio Unit to Your Section is a Smart Move and to read their feedback.
To find out more about purchasing this house for shifting onto your section please call Claire on 021 987 072.
*Please note depending on the level of interest, the sale of this house may go to a multi offer.
- Do you need help with Consents, Building Plans, Draughting Design or are keen to engage a Project Manager? Our team can help! Give us a call on 0508 4 RELOCATE (0508 473 562) to book a FREE 20-min consultation with our Operations Manager for expert advice on your next project.
- Want to know more about the Relocation process? Read our Definitive Guide to Buying a Relocatable House.
- Any other questions? Give us a call on to find out how we can help.