This is our last Studio unit available!
Built in 2020 and priced accordingly, take advantage of this fixed price offer before it’s too late!
This brand new, 30m2 1 bedroom Studio unit is a fantastic affordable housing option, with so many uses in mind. Clad in timber weatherboard, its modern design lends it to use as a minor or secondary dwelling, granny flat, home office or worker accommodation.
This Studio includes:
- Open plan kitchen, living and bedroom space
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- Modern kitchen installed with bench top, hob and oven
- Separate laundry cupboard
- Fully insulated – underfloor R1.6, ceiling R3.2 and walls R2.2 (underfloor insulation supplied with the house to be installed onsite)
- Plumbed and wired ready for installation at site
- Gas continuous flow hot water system
- Double glazed with aluminium joinery windows and an exterior sliding door (incl. lock and keys)
- Horizontal weatherboard exterior, exterior paint applied – Resene Double Alabaster
- Colour Steel Endura roofing Iron
- Build completed by construction students, overseen and signed off by an LBP Supervising Builder and Auckland City Council Building Officer
Please note; we can offer additional services as follows:
- Have the Studio gib stopped and painted, as well as lino floor coverings installed prior to purchase. This would cost approximately $3,000 + GST for the painting and gib stopping and approximately $1500 + GST for the flooring. These prices are subject to change depending on the products.
- An internal wall can be added to partition the living/bedroom spaces. Cost on application.
To find out more about purchasing this house for shifting onto your section please call our Sales Hub on 0508 4 RELOCATE (473 562)
*Please note depending on the level of interest, the sale of this house may go to a multi offer.
- Do you need help with Consents, Building Plans, Draughting Design or are keen to engage a Project Manager? Our team can help! Give us a call on 0508 4 RELOCATE (0508 473 562) to book a FREE 20-min consultation with our Operations Manager for expert advice on your next project.
- Want to know more about the Relocation process? Read our Definitive Guide to Buying a Relocatable House.
- Any other questions? Give us a call on to find out how we can help.