In order to be able to bid on one of our Internet Auctions, you must be a pre-qualified and registered bidder. Below we explain the steps required to complete this process to be able to bid on our Auctions!
There are two steps that potential Auction Bidders are required to take in order to be allowed to bid on our Internet Auctions.
- To be a registered user on our website – to be able to bid on the Internet Auction.
- To be a Pre-qualified purchaser – to ensure buyers have land & finance prepared to purchase a Relocatable House
How to Register on our website:
Registration is an easy process. To start, simply visit our Registration Page and follow these steps:
- Fill in the registration form.
- Ensure you tick the box to indicate you are interested in participating in Auctions
- Fill out all the relevant details, tick the box to accept the Internet Auctions Terms and Conditions, and click ‘Register’
- You will receive an email asking you to activate your account. This is a security measure. To activate your account, simply click the link provided within this email.
- You will then receive a second email confirming your Registration
- In order to bid at an Auction you must be logged into the website, and be pre-qualified buyer (see steps below).
The Pre-Qualification Process:
The Pre-qualification process must be completed in order to place a bid on an auction. This includes:
- Having a 1 on 1 pre-qualification call with either our Sales Hub (0508 473 562) or the Sales Consultant for this Auction (their details are available in the auction listing)
- You must acknowledge receipt and acceptance of template Sale & Purchase Agreement and Internet Auction Terms and Conditions which will be sent to you for review
- Receive a pre-qualification confirmation email from one of our team, to state that you are eligible to bid
- For full Terms and Conditions please see our Internet Auction Terms and Conditions
Once your pre-qualification is complete, a member of our team will unlock the bidding capability on your website profile and you will be free to bid!
If you would like more information please download our User Guide to Registering, becoming Pre-qualified and physically bidding on an Auction.